Friday, August 2, 2013

Horses! | Annapolis Family Photography

There are people that are good a giving gifts and then there are people that are GOOD at giving gifts, and Dana is one of the latter. :) She had the idea of gifting a family photoshoot to her dad for Father's Day, so one beautiful bright Saturday we all gathered together at the barn and took pictures of Dana with her adorable niece and nephew... and Midnight.

Let's talk about Midnight, the sweetest soul of a horse I've ever known. Midnight was a Christmas gift to Dana many years ago from her parents, so I can't even begin to explain what a treasured part of the family he is and how much we all love him. I mean, seriously, I feel so honored to have been asked to take these pictures. I really think family photography (and maybe photography in general) is at its best when preserving these sincere, beautiful moments.








































WEBSITE
 | CONTACT

No comments:

Post a Comment