Monday, June 10, 2013

My week(s) on Instagram

Are you on Instagram? It's probably my favorite social media outlet, which isn't surprising anybody since it's a photosharing app. I appreciate the simplicity of it, and how it encourages people to be visually creative everyday. Who is it that said the best camera is the one you have with you? Well, I guess smartphones can be included in that! I'll be posting some of my Instagram photos on here from time to time. If you're an Instagrammer, let's be friends! Follow me @jretillman



1. My morning ritual: coffee/tea and my journal  2. Flowers blowing in the wind on an evening walk
3. My dog getting tangling up his leash on a hike  4. Beautiful illustrations from this book: my copy is from the 1930s  5. I love giving my clients PRINTS :)   6-8. On a 7 mile hike last weekend
9-10: It's been raining all week off and on, took a rainy walk and saw some pretty things

No comments:

Post a Comment